disheveled

a disheveled library-gal comes clean

Saturday, September 17, 2005

where have all the good times gone?

I know I'm getting old because the music I loved as a pre-teen/teen is now the "muzak" being played in dr. waiting rooms, food stores, and gas stations. how awful is that? it used to be that my parents music was un-cool. Now its mine! I swear at one point that stuff was rock -- now its sappy 80's drama music.


I know I'm getting old because my husband and I are invited to a friends daughters wedding. Last summer we went to a friends sons wedding. this is completely pathetic. and -- to top it all off -- the music they play at these things is like way too loud!

this all said, however, I realize I'm still just in my 30's -- but when my birthday hits next month I'm not so sure I'll be happy about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home