disheveled

a disheveled library-gal comes clean

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

never mind the bollocks

Note to self: don't even try to eat lunch in a room with a person with a nosebleed. If the blood doesn't make you sick, then their constant checking of the tissue to see if they're still bleeding will.

2nd Note to self: don't try to explain to a parent why their teen really does need to read the book on the summer reading list, and that coming in and printing out the plot synopsis from Masterplots won't help them in the least bit. she'll just make you print them anyway, and her MIA teen will fail miserably. not your fault.

3rd and final Note to self: Is that burning smell coming from my car, or another car? Can I smell it now? How 'bout now? If I'm NOT smelling it, does that mean the smell went away, or am I now just used to the smell because I've been driving in it for the past 20 miles?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home