disheveled

a disheveled library-gal comes clean

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Blinded

I am blinded by a 2 day headache. Oh - btw - before I begin - Seattle was just incredible. I wish I had more time to explore the city. But from what I saw & did, that place rocks.

So back to my head. I think its been 2 days -- no, maybe its been 3. I have this headache that wont go away. It teases me -- it gets duller, lighter, and I think its lifting, and then like some kind of evil torture device cranking my head tighter, it's back. And its not a migraine. I've had those, but this isn't it. This is a sharp stabbing pain like a railroad tie right between my eyes. But its not centered -- it's kinda like closer to my right eye than my left, which is pissing me off, because I'm a type A kinda girl who likes things Just So, so if this pain could just move a little to the left it'd been symmetrically in line with my head and I'd breathe easier -- but it's hawking my right eye and making me have to close my one eye a bunch and hold my forehead like a delicate china cup.

I'm seriously considering seeing the doc on this one. If I finish off my bottle of Advil and its still hurting, then maybe I'll give it a whirl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home