disheveled

a disheveled library-gal comes clean

Monday, August 28, 2006

Lately

Lately things have been so peaceful. I had a great vacation to nowhere -- Just stayed home, cooked some new things, cleaned up a bit, played with the kids, watched movies... it was absolute bliss.

Favorite rainy day movie(s): Back to the Future I, II and III.
Favorite guilty pleasure movie: Xanadu

One day my daughter and I had an adventure -- we went tubing on a lazy river.. She, I and my brother... It was so relaxing just floating in the sun, drifting over little waves and watching the clouds go by... I really really miss going camping and having summers to do just nothing at all.

I think the perfect job would be where you could take off at least once every 2 months or so for about a week to a week and a half... I bet when you came back to work you would be totally productive and happy since you knew in just 5 or 6 weeks you'd be off again having some relaxing adventures with your family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home