disheveled

a disheveled library-gal comes clean

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Not enough words

Not enough words to describe the utter grossness of this evenings drive home. Confused? Let me set it up for you: I'm almost home, about 1/4 mile left to go. I worked late, so its 9:29pm. I'm stopped at one of the last traffic lights that block me from getting the hell home already. And its one of those lights where all 4 sides of the intersection have a regular straight lane plus a turning lane that has its own arrow, so you end up sitting there for.ever.and.ever.and.ever.

So I sense something out of the corner of my eye. I sensed it, and I sensed it was something wrong, and something in my mind said "dont look," but of course, I looked.

Can you guess? Can you imagine what was going on in the car next to me? UGGHHH... this man, this person, this Pervert, this Cretin, this pimply faced Loser was ... you know... with his... with himself... and it was like Oh My God Please NO, please oh please cant this damn light turn green! And the light stayed red for an eternity, and this Thing was going to town next to me!

Words that came to mind:
Sceeved. Or is it Skeeved?
Grossed Out.
Repulsed.
Tasted Puke in the back of my throat.
Creeped Out.
Nauseated.
Itchy.
Pissed Off.
Like, why the hell does this happen to me!? (yes, alas, this has actually happened to me before!)
Angry.
Upset.
If I didn't know it would excite him further, I would roll down the window and tell him to get a f***ing life! Like, c'mon already!
Must you stare at me while this is happening!?
Must I keep checking back at you to see if this is still happening!?
What in all that is holy is wrong with this world?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home