disheveled

a disheveled library-gal comes clean

Monday, January 23, 2006

something old something new

old/new: the same guy still stands outside the planned parenthood EVERY day. He stands there with a big coat, hat, gloves,and a scarf wrapped tightly over every inch of his face, save for his beaddy eyes. One of these days I'm gonna run him over.

old/new: my hair was "fixed" and yet is still a dudley moore doo. No amount of product can help me. wet, dry, damp, blown out, it still looks like crap.

new: i sat on the parkway last friday night with my car OFF for almost an hour due to a major car accident. Today, I read in the paper that it was a guy who hit the left side guard-rail, then flipped over 4 times, landing in the far right lane. Now, what truly is pathetic/miraculous about this accident, is that the idiot only broke his arm. I'm not sure if I should feel happy for this guy that he walked away from that pretty much unscathed, or annoyed that I wasted an hour sitting there when it was just a broken arm. Not that I wish anyone ill, but _____

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home