disheveled

a disheveled library-gal comes clean

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

its a dud

Remember that episode of Friends when Phoebe gave Monica the haircut? And Monica starts yelling that she wanted the Demi Moore haircut, not the Dudley Moore hair? Well, I think I have the Dudley Moore hair. I hate to admit it, but its true. And I love my hair guy, but this last one is a dud - Plain and simple - its just awful. What do I do? Its in such a cock-a-may-mee state, that really all I could do is either 1.) grow it out, which will take months of the Dudley hair, or 2.) chop it all off, which I've done before, but I just don't know how I feel about that just now. Ever since my 2nd child was born, my hair has been different. Its thinner than it was, and actually, I think on the top its really thinned out a bit too much. So if I shave my head and cut my hair really truly short, will the thin stuff on top look just awful? Or is this Dudley hair so bad, that even a short thinning doo would be better than this? And how do I go about making an appointment with my hair guy to cut off all my hair when I was just there right before Christmas? What do I tell him? Gee, I know I usually only see you every 5 months or so, but I thought I'd come back for a 4 week check-up? And by the way, can you cut off all that ugly layered crap you gave me last time that you said would be a free and easy no-fuss way to have my hair, 'cause its g-d awful and makes me hate even touching it, let alone looking at it? I can't leave this guy, either -- I know you're thinking that -- just go to someone else! But I can't! This was just one mistake! All the other times I've been to him I've always loved what he's done. Well, maybe the last time I hated that one too, .. but it grew in nicely, and then after a month or so I liked it!!

h2o today = 40 oz!
and I've eaten breakfast 2 days in a row now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home