disheveled

a disheveled library-gal comes clean

Sunday, January 01, 2006

new year

So I have broken the most basic of all blogging rules -- write often! I am a blog writing drop out, I know. Its just horrible. Well, since its a new year and all -- here's my resolution -- to write more, no matter how stupid or irrelevant I think my thoughts are. That's really the crux to the whole to write or not to write issue -- it's simply - what's interesting? And sometimes (a lot of times) nothings all that special. But here's what I'll do -- I'll write lists of things I need/want to write about, and then on a slow day I'll tell you about them:
weight loss resolutions
job interviewing
travel arangements
songs to sing to in the car
lice (!)
drive-by alcohol drop off
mis-spellings
open-casket wakes

Ok - so right now, those are all the topics I can think of that have crossed my mind recently -- and I think I've done enough for today -- so Stay Tuned... There Will Be More Tomorrow :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home