disheveled

a disheveled library-gal comes clean

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Ok, I'm It

So - I've been tagged! Hilarious, since I've broken just about every blogging rule there is, to date., so who knew there were people still hanging on, when I am such an awful blogger? But thanks to Chris for including me in this game! She can be found here.

So - Tagged means, "Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog."

Ok, here we go folks, 8 facts:
1. I'm addicted to playing Zuma on the XBox 360. Love It. Can't go a day without it. I am finally understanding what all this video game addiction is about.

2. If I could spend a day doing anything at all that I wanted to do... I would spend my time sleeping. Seriously. I love my bed, love my house, love my jammies, and would do just about anything to just have an entire day to sleep.

3. I seriously believe that when I meet a woman with lots of makeup on that she's hiding something. No, not the obvious facial scar or whatnot, but really truly hiding something within her persona. I've tested my theory out in my 30+ years of observing and learning about people,and I have come to the conclusion that makeup wearers are somewhat false people... Sorry ladies, take it from whence it comes

4. My favorite smell is eucalyptus. Did I even spell that right? But yes, if I could smell that all day, I'd be a happy camper.

5. I love singing on the top of my lungs when I'm in the car alone. Who doesn't? Cheesier the song the better, like a ridiculous Journey song... any one hearing "when the lights go down in the city.." in their heads right now?

6. My favorite movie is actually a tie for 1st place : Xanadu or Tremors. Olivia Newton John vs. Kevin Bacon... That's just too hard to call! Love them both.

7. I once met Robin Williams and his kid at the San Diego Zoo. I was 14 or 15 years old. After growing up with Mork N'Mindy, I was thrilled to see the 2 of them all by themselves by the monkey house. I very shyly stepped up and said hello, and Robin Williams told me get lost -- and then started ranting that he couldn't go the f-ing zoo without f-ing idiots like me bothering him. I was stunned. I almost cried. But instead, I pulled myself together and with as much tart and sarcasm I could muster said "Thank you so much for being such a really wonderful guy. I hope you have a terrific day" and stormed off to cry to my mom.

8. What's left to say!!? I love a good meal out, but I find the best meals I've ever had are the ones I've cooked myself, where other people have eaten and enjoyed them.

So - Now I am tagging people I have never met, but who's blogs I totally love:

Vampire Librarian
Tiny Little Librarian
Well Dressed Librarian
Tales from the Liberry
The Society for Librarians* who say Mofo
Librarian with Style
Short and Sweet Like Me
Zach Braff Couldn't hurt to try a celebrity, right? And he is just about the funniest man on tv these days...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home