disheveled

a disheveled library-gal comes clean

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

divine

You know that expression "to err is human, to forgive divine" -- well, that's all well and good, but honestly that just doesn't cover it for things that are more than human errors -- things that are beyond belief. You know, those horrific things in the back of your brain that you kind of pick at like old scars every once in so often, which, in the most minimal sense just give you a bad feeling for a few days, but really when you let it come to the surface can bring you down pretty fast.

So I heard a better one for wrapping my head around some things, and knowing that most people out there also have similar haunting memories, I thought I'd share:

I blame you for nothing.
I forgive you for everything.

Mary J Blige said this --

Makes you think, huh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home