disheveled

a disheveled library-gal comes clean

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hell to pay

Question: If using the lord's name in vain is a sin, then what is it to use your belief in the Lord as an excuse for despicable behaviour? What I mean is, how is it that "religious" people can claim to be so frickin "holy" that they just couldn't possibly be an arrogant s.o.b.


For the most part, I love my job, but I have to say that some days I come home with the opinion that People Just Suck. I mean, they do stupid, mean, arrogant, malicious things, and then try to cover up their asses any way they can. And just when I'm thinking "No one can possibly believe this idiot," people prove me wrong, and they believe the idiot.

I know, I know, I know, and I can hear my mothers voice in my head saying "the world is not fair, sweetie," but SERIOUSLY... I hope to g-d there really is a g-d, and if there is one, I do hope that at some point all those "religiously moral" people there who use and abuse people eventually get to meet their maker and THEN try explaining away all the harm they have caused in their pathetic lives, AND, that when they do stammer, and cough, and cover up, and lie, and back-peddle, and skirt, and twist, and point fingers elsewhere, and question your verbage, and accuse others, and blame their childhoods, and cry, and shake, and basically make a complete and total ass in front of the Allmighty... I hope that THEN, at That Point, that there is Hell To Pay!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6/21/2007 9:41 PM, Blogger TheWriterStuff said…

    Gee Sara, correct me if I'm wrong but you seem just a tad bitter. Naturally, I can understand how you feel. The thing you have to realize that not everyone who claims to be Christian truly is one. It's a person's actions and speech that are the real measures of faith, others are just pretenders and so we treat them as such regardless of any holier than thou babblings that fall from their lips. And you're right--for them there'll be hell to pay.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home