disheveled

a disheveled library-gal comes clean

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Settling In

So, the first week is over at my new job, and its starting to feel like a real job. You know, like the first few days always seem like 'what am I doing here,' ...'do I really fit in,' ...that kind of thing. Friday it all came together, and I'm thinking that on Monday it'll seem like I've always been there. I know I still have tons to learn and adjust to, but I'm getting there fast, which is good.

Went to the Y this morning with my daughter for her swim class. What is it with people, that when they 'hit the gym' they get that 'comparison shopper' attitude? Like, 'how do my pecks rate against yours' kinda thing. I hate that. Just mind y'alls beezwax and we'll get along just fine. I'm not there as a show piece, in any way shape or form, so stop the staring --

To quote my favorite Kelly LeBroc advert -- Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home