disheveled

a disheveled library-gal comes clean

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

two things

First: Today I got in a fight with my pantyhose and the damn stockings won.

Second: Yesterday I got a case of The Library Cooties. While stepping on a step stool to reach a higher shelf, I reached my hand up and grabbed onto said higher shelf, only to find my pointer finger suddenly very pained. It felt like I stuck a thumbtack. So I of course cursed "ouch blah blah" and when I looked at my finger to see what the hell had stuck me, I found a fingernail impalled on my pointer! Yes. Totally disgusting. Someone's rotten, chewed off, hastely removed, horrid fingernail bit was stuck into my flesh. Simply awful. I have since washed my hands about five thousand times, but I still feel like I have library cooties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home